Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination!!

Gloria from simplygloria.com has nominated me for the Liebster award ;)



Thank you Gloria for your nomination!

What is the Liebster award?

The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  What is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


After being nominated for this award, the nominee has to:


*Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
*Tell 11 facts about themselves.
*Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.
*List 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or less (as far as you can tell) , and who you believe deserve recognition and encouragement to continue blogging.
*Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer.
*Tell all of the bloggers you nominated that they have been nominated.
*You cannot nominate someone who nominated you.

11 Facts about myself:

1. I am obsessed with owls
2. I own more bags than shirts...(actually, 3 bags are owl themed - please see point 1)
3. I try to hide new pair of shoes from Stefano, so he doesn't know I've been shopping..again!
4. I have a dog Canito and a cat Mozzichino, and they're my babies
5. I'm not good with house plants....I simply forget to water them
6. Chocolate is my best friend
7. I love the smell of Peach...but I am allergic to them
8. I am a fast reader. my house couldn't fit more books so Stefano bought me a kindle....and regretted it the week after (when I wouldn't stop reading)
9. Stefano and I have been together for 5 years
10. I have never broke a bone...so far
11. My favourite subject at school was literature 


Gloria´s questions:

{1}  Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging almost 2 weeks ago because I always wanted to create a blog where I could share ideas, recipes and inspirations with my friends and -hopefully- many readers from all over the world.

{2}  If your blog was a soundtrack, what would your title song be? This is difficult! It would probably be "Be yourself"

{3}  Who inspires you? My mum inspires me. She is the strongest woman I have ever met and I wish I could be so strong one day.

{4}  How would you describe yourself in one word? Determined

{5}  Who would you like to play in the movie of your life? I would  play Miranda Priesly in the devil wears Prada ;)
{6}  What are you most passionate about? I am passionate about many things.. in particulare Life, Family, Animals and Justice.
{7}  What is one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime? I would like to visit as many places as possible across the world. 
{8}  What is your biggest pet peeve? I can't stand when people eat with their mouths open!!
{9}  What is the farthest you’ve ever traveled? maybe Egypt..I've only visited Europe and Africa continents so far
{10}  What is your favorite hobby? Reading and crafting
{11}  What is your proudest moment? I am proud of many things... maybe the biggest one is beating my fear of driving!

The bloggers I nominate are:


And my questions for you are...

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could relive any moment, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite place you have visited so far?
4. What is your favourite treat?
5. Who inspires you?
6. What's your dream job?
7. Do you prefer flat shoes or heels?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. What is your favourite season of the year?
10. What was your first craft?
11. How would you describe yourself in one word?

I have left my nominees a comment, please link back here so I can read your answers :)

Enjoy!!!!!

Until next time,
Daniela

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me, Daniela! I updated my post to include your nomination and questions.
    http://lovetobebusy.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela, I loved reading all the great things about you! You absolutely seem like a really neat person...and definitely an already amazing blogger! I'm excited to check out all the new and upcoming blogs you've nominated! Have a fun rest of the day...and can't wait for all your next posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you, Daniela. I’m feeling very honored that you nominated me. A few weeks ago I did a post regarding the Liebster Award ~ you can read about it by clicking on the “My Thoughts” sidebar image. I'm visiting your site for the first time and reading all about you and the posts you've created so far ~ it's fun to get to know you. I'll give my Liebster post an update with your questions. Great job on your blog Congratulations to you. {I'm also looking forward to visiting the other sites you nominated!} Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination! I've added your questions to my post!
    http://olivesoriginals.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award_21.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)