I'll tell you what I did: a super quick Zucchini Pie!
Mozzarella cheese (or any other cheese you like)
already made pizza dough
salt, pepper & olive oil
1. Spread the pizza dough on a tray ( I always add oven foils as well) and pour some olive oil on top.
2. Add the zucchini and salt/pepper:
3. Now spread mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the zucchini:
4. Cover everything with cooked ham:
5. Spread with your finger the beaten egg on the pie and make sure to close the pizza's angles ( or the cheese will come out!) like this:
And this is ready for the oven! (180C/356F for 25 minutes).
One more thing:
Be aware of unexpected attacks coming from hidden places....
Until next time,