Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

"Baci di Cioccolato" {Chocolate Kisses biscuits}

The other day we celebrated a small Christmas party in the office and, as per tradition, all the teams have to bring something to eat typical from their Country.

I prepared some chocolate biscuits called : "Baci di Cioccolato" - they didn't come out as I wished but they were delicious {they ended in less than 10 minutes, it means something right?}







The original recipes comes (apparently) from Genova, Nord Italy and the biscuits name means "Chocolate kisses"..

The biscuit should be slightly rounder,this means I have added too much butter (meh :/) -- so, always trust the original recipe!!

The original recipe is {click on the image and print}:










































This is part of my team at the CS gathering :
Italian & Scandinavian teams 
Since my dear colleague Sandra is on maternity leave, I'm taking care of the Scandinavian team - our cultures are so different but we are getting on very well and this was a nice way to share some love with typical food ;)

Until next time,
Daniela

2 comments:

  1. I just found this recipe from the Flamingo Toes link party and it looks so good. And it's perfect for the recipe link party that just went live on my website Future Expat. Today's theme is SUGAR...so feel free to link this up and any other of your sweet sugary recipes.

    http://futureexpat.com/2013/12/required-ingredient-sugar/

    Every link gets posted to Pinterest and the featured recipes each week also get highlighted on social media sites too. Would love to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen :) I surely will! I wish a Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

      Delete

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)