Image Map

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

GMF 2014 & Poached Salmon with Lemon and Parsley

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take part at the Gibraltar Music festival as a VIP {woo-ooh} and enjoy a nice afternoon/night with my partner and free food & free drinks {I admit the free drinks literally got to my head}!

I had the chance to see Tony Hadley and Roger Hodgson play Live -- it was fantastic! 

I wanted to share some of the pictures with you, before I get on with the recipe of the day {Yes, it's fish again - next time I'll post about DIY, if I manage to finish the tray I'm painting without messing it up.....}:
























We are thinking about joining next year as well - we particularly liked the nice athmosphere and everything was so well organised!

In order to clean my conscience, I decided to cook something low calories and even though I'm not a big fan of fish (sea food doesn't count) I went for Salmon...

We had some salmon fillets in the fridge and I didn't have much time considering I have been working until midnight this week, so I decided to make a simil poached salmon in the oven that doesn't take much of your time!



::Ingredients and Proceedings::

4 Salmon fillets
1/2 cup white wine
1 lemon, cut in slices
2/3 sprigs of fresh parsley
1 tablespoon of fresh choppes parsley
2 tablespoon of olive oil (EVO) (1 for the salmon seasoning and 1 for the baking pan)
Salt and Black pepper


Pre heat the oven at 200°.
Rub both sides of the salmon fillets with olive oil, salt and pepper and place the lemon slices in a baking pan with some sprigs of parsley and olive oil. 








































Now arrange the fillets in the pan and scatter some chopped parsley on top and add the white wine. Cover the pan with foil and let it bake for 20 minutes.







































The salmon is ready when you can flake the salmon with a fork - it has to be very tender.




Enjoy!

Untile next time,
Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)